50 Days for Celebrating
COVID-19 Update: (April 5, 2021)
In-person worship resumed March 7.
In-person education resumes Apr. 7.
Covid Opening * Covid Care
Please continue to use care that we might protect our neighbor and the most vulnerable among us from the risk of infection while resuming in-person activities.
- Please continue physical distancing and wearing masks.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure.
- Follow the instructions of our Covid hosts.
- Leave your offerings at the door.
- Pastor C will greet you from a distance.
- Coffee cannot safely be shared yet.
- On-line worship broadcasts will continue.
Please worship on-line if you can answer yes to any of these Coronavirus Screening Questions:
- In the past 2 weeks have you had a new onset of fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, muscle aches, or loss of taste or smell?
- In the past 2 weeks have you had a new or worsening runny nose, nasal congestion, headache, or nausea/vomiting/diarrhea that is not related to a chronic condition or seasonal allergies?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you been asked to quarantine or been exposed to a person who has is confirmed positive for COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
Invitation from our interim pastor:
On-line worship recordings: