Join us this autumn
Invitation from our interim pastor:
In-person worship resumed March 7, 2021.
Please continue to use care that we might protect our neighbor and the most vulnerable among us from the risk of infection while resuming in-person activities.
- Please continue physical distancing and wearing masks if your perceive a risk to yourself or others.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure.
- Leave your offerings at the door.
- Sign attendance roster for contact tracing.
- Maintain appropriate physical distance in the sharing of the peace.
- On-line worship broadcasts will continue.
Please worship on-line if you can answer yes to any of these Coronavirus Screening Questions:
- In the past 2 weeks have you had a new onset of fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, muscle aches, or loss of taste or smell?
- In the past 2 weeks have you had a new or worsening runny nose, nasal congestion, headache, or nausea/vomiting/diarrhea that is not related to a chronic condition or seasonal allergies?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you been asked to quarantine or been exposed to a person who has is confirmed positive for COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
Redeemed to Love
Called to Serve
Sent to Share
On-line worship recordings: